Domain Matters’ principals and consultants have long track records of delivering large, complex, global programmes to time and on budget:
- our industry experience and methods allow us to quickly grasp scope, business case, dependencies, constraints and risks, to build a complete picture of the programme and rapidly bring it under control
- we take a risk- and exceptions-based approach to tracking and driving the programme, to cut through the complexity of large, business-critical programmes and maintain focus on the right priorities
- we report progress transparently, with early and open mitigation of risks and contingencies
- Domain Matters’ methods are rigorous, using tried and tested tools, techniques and processes in a pragmatic, proven manner
- we are experienced in operating in politically sensitive situations, reporting to C-suite and Board level and managing resources across global, virtual and matrix organisational structures
- we do not use inexperienced consultants or ‘leveraged’ teams: our consultants bring between 15 and 30 years’ experience and our principals are hands-on.
Typical engagements include:
- 3-4 weeks for a programme health check that delivers a pragmatic, actionable report
- 2-3 months to structure a best-practice programme mobilisation
- Longer term end-to-end support, taking key accountable positions in programme management and delivery.
Domain Matters consultants have delivered large-scale business transformation and technology programs for organisations including BOA Merrill Lynch; BNP Paribas; Commerzbank; Credit Agricole; Credit Suisse; Deutsche Bank; Fortis; HSBC Global Markets; LIFFE; Jefferies; JP Morgan; RBC Investor Services; SocGen and UBS. Programme scale typically ranges from $10m – $30m annual spend.
Get in Touch
+44 (0) 7990 973535
+44 (0) 7710 319431
T: +44 (0) 7990 973535
T: +44 (0) 7710 319431
Domain Matters Ltd
Registered in England and Wales
Company number 10682935
58 Burnt Ash Road
London, England, SE12 8PY